Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What happened to Roosh?
I was a fan of him and I'm sad that he completely disappeared from web. What happened to him? Does he have a new job? I hope he's fine.

Again, do you think that Roosh really got laid so much?
Roosh is predominantly an incel, and never really got laid and now works for Amazon delivering boxes. Many individuals were taken in by what they interpreted as an innocuous, endearing, autistic nerd attempting to engage in sexual activity and romantic companionship. However, a few years later, he started to shift towards more extreme right-wing ideologies and irrational behavior, associating with neo-Nazis, pedophiles, and similar individuals. The internet has extensively documented his transformation from being endearing to becoming repulsively sleazy, then aspiring to be a spiritual leader, and later adopting extremist views resembling the Taliban. He now propagates conspiracy theories and presents himself as a devout follower of Jesus. Although he lacks the level of fame required to be accurately labeled as "the most-hated man on the Internet", he is undeniably one of the most unsettling individuals

In 2019, Roosh V Forum went through a major change in which Roosh shuttered the travel and game sections, which had covered tourism and pickup, and prohibited discussion of "fornication". The impetus for this was that he had been kicked out of a number of services such as PayPal, Disqus, and Airbnb that had enabled him to receive donations, host discussions, and find affordable housing, respectively. The momentum behind his book, Game, which had sold well during its first few days on Amazon, was also blunted when HuffPost began making inquiries with Amazon, resulting in their removing the book's listing from the site. Around the same time, by his own account, his long-term relationship failed as he discovered his girlfriend had cheated on him, and he also started getting barred from an increasing number of countries. Searching for answers, he turned to mushrooms.

Subsequently, his sister passed away while he was under the influence of drugs. Confluence of circumstances prompted him to repatriate to the United States and reside once again with his mother, who adheres strictly to the Armenian Orthodox Christian faith. Given the necessity of getting along with her and accompanying her to church, and considering the ongoing collapse of the manosphere due to deplatforming, it appeared suitable and advantageous to embrace Christianity and eliminate any undesirable content from his websites. This entailed withdrawing certain books and, as per Roosh's account, deleting specific YouTube videos and articles from Return of Kings that promoted actions by which a man could "jeopardize his redemption." Other prominent figures in the manosphere made different choices. Some allowed their websites to become inactive, like Illimitable Men, often because they lost momentum after being removed from online platforms, as was the case with Chateau Heartiste. Others, like Victor Pride, followed Roosh's example by removing their content and publicly declaring their change in beliefs. Theresa May prohibited his entry into the UK in December 2017.

A comprehensive elucidation of the manosphere can be found at https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what...manosphere
(02-12-2024, 05:41 PM)whitemike Wrote: Roosh is predominantly an incel, and never really got laid and now works for Amazon delivering boxes.

What? He is graduated in microbiology, I don't think he can't find something better than that job.

Quote:Around the same time, by his own account, his long-term relationship failed as he discovered his girlfriend had cheated on him, and he also started getting barred from an increasing number of countries.

Did he have a hot girlfriend?
Quote:A comprehensive elucidation of the manosphere can be found at https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what...manosphere

Thanks, I will read it
What kind of job is he suppose to have? Labor jobs pay great in USA.
Who is illimitable men? A great name in manosphere?
(02-12-2024, 08:35 PM)PAG Wrote: What kind of job is he suppose to have? Labor jobs pay great in USA.

Lol, yeah, some BS in biology doesn't mean much. I think the avg pay for a lab tech is $17/hr
From what I know about Roosh V and Return of Kings, I'm not a fan of their fundamental beliefs and approach. RoK, a site / forum heavily leaning towards PUA, is the antithesis of what I believe in as a guy who's seeking marriage and lifelong companionship. Members of RoK actively discourage the pursuit of lifelong commitment, at least many of them seem to. I simply cannot comprehend how one would ultimately end up happy by jumping from one woman to the next for the sake of mere gratification. To me, the union of man and woman is the oldest union mandated by God and the nature He has created since the beginning of our existence. Not only is it natural, such a commitment is sacred. I simply cannot take any bullshit from movements such as pick-up artistry. It is sheer idiocy to subscribe to such heresies and thinking that true fulfillment will be the end result. What would you like to tell yourself at the end of the day?
A lot of people were taken in by what they perceived as a non-threatening, lovable, autistic dork virgin trying to get laid. Someone they could live vicariously through. For a while, he was just that. He then started getting more right-wing and insane and connected with neo-Nazis' and pedophiles. Most people left at that.
(06-10-2024, 12:57 AM)Doosh Wrote: A lot of people were taken in by what they perceived as a non-threatening, lovable, autistic dork virgin trying to get laid. Someone they could live vicariously through. For a while, he was just that. He then started getting more right-wing and insane and connected with neo-Nazis' and pedophiles. Most people left at that.

Yeah, the neo-Nazis pedophiles that frequent the remnants of Roosh's old sites are the type of toxic trash that drive women into lesbianism. Their presence often contributes to any discussion going straight into the toilet.
The PUA industry can be challenging due to the fact that its target audience often consists of individuals who experience high levels of social anxiety and have difficulty with social interactions. You aim to create an impression of complexity, rather than advising them to be rational and measured. Roosh and RSD engaged in a significant amount of sexually aggressive behavior, rather than simply accepting that they were fortunate to encounter inebriated ladies who desired sexual activity.