Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Profiting from the US Stock Market: How I plan to earn Over $5,000 Per Day
Wink 
With the US stock market on fire, I have primarily been implementing an *index* technique. I purchase a significant quantity of highly valued and stable stocks when their price decreases and then retain ownership of them. Subsequently, analyze stock prediction charts to identify potential upward trends and closely monitor the news for any significant updates on the company. It appears that in this bullish market, when one stock decreases in value, another one increases, resulting in average daily returns of approximately 0.20–1%. Presumably, one whale withdraws their earnings while another whale reinvests theirs, resulting in a continuous cycle. As inflation rises, there is an influx of money into the stock market. These trading algorithms likely utilize sentiment analysis and combine stock analyst predictions with technical data to make purchasing decisions. 

I’m thinking of selling one of my rental properties to boost my stock portfolio. Seriously, casually investing in top US equities right now should yield roughly 20–40% each month. If you have enough money from stocks, you can bet on indexes, but faster-moving spikes and falls can negate the gains. For that reason, I have never traded stocks. Nevertheless, it appears that the next six months or so will be a bull market. I love the projection chart on Microsoft. I have enough stocks covered; the spikes and falls don't really kill my overall gains. 

The US is basically inflating itself out of debt, which is going to escalate when Biden is reelected. Wages and everything are going to increase. The US debt payments total close to 1.2 trillion this year. The total tax revenue is approximately $5 trillion. So debt payments must be lowered. When Greece was in this very predicament (debt outstrips taxable GDP) it was forced into austerity measures by the IMF and the EU (because they were backing the debt).  Social entitlements were drastically reduced, and some were dropped. The US can lower payments by inflating its currency, that happens to be the world reserve currency. People who are holding on to cash will have it reduced in half, and rightfully so. All the smart money that has been sitting idle for years is now streaming into the stock market. You'll need at least $10,000 to generate any substantial money, unless you can double that by going after undervalued stocks.

I have established an index fund as a method of passively investing and storing some of my liquid cash. Vanguard and the other indexes are excessively dispersed. At present, the average daily return rate on my fund is approximately 1-2%. On Vanguard, you’re looking something like 0.1. For the first month, I intend to allocate approximately $165,000 toward it once I have determined the appropriate timing and do a bit more research. I anticipated that this would generate profits exceeding $35,000 per month. I am interested in utilizing the remaining liquid funds for quick moves. A profit of $4,800 could be generated if I invested, say, $60,000 in a single stock that experienced an 8% increase in a single day. My approach to stock investing is relatively straightforward. In essence, select the stock that is garnering substantial media attention and appears to be favorable

Artificial intelligence technology stocks are reaching new record highs! Nearly 560 days after OpenAI launched ChatGPT, Apple finally jumped on the generative AI bandwagon with a major announcement at the 2024 WWDC. Apple debuted its AI capabilities under the name "Apple Intelligence," which uses an internal large language model to comprehend and carry out user voice and text commands across both native and third-party applications. Additionally, Apple revealed a collaboration with OpenAI to integrate GPT-4, enabling more advanced tasks with ChatGPT.

Despite the market's anticipation for many of the AI features, Apple's stock fell by 1.92% on the day of the announcement. However, over the next two days, the stock surged by 7.26% and 2.86%, hitting an all-time high. Like I said before, a lot of money that has been lying idle for years is finally pouring into the stock market, with the US inflating itself out of debt. 

I made $50,000 in under 6 hours.

I bought a pinksheet listed bankrupt company's shares that were potentially going to wipe its shares in a few days off the market when they submit their reorganization plan on the 15th. Hence, the 80% return was good enough for me, holding it for the bigger return was too risky. If I had held it, I'd have made over $500k in under three weeks lol peaked out at a high of 700k in those three weeks. I won't be able to find another such awesome deal for a few months. Unless I become an activist investor and go after CEOs doing a terrible job. Last time I almost missed the deal because I didn't have any money in my trading account and had just opened it the Friday before my purchase on Tuesday morning news that also got corrected, so double the investors and speculators read up on the little bankrupt company's pinksheet.

I keep an eye out for companies that should be valued above their market shares. The worst ones are companies that have tech they don't understand how to utilize, the little bankrupt one is a perfect example of a tech company that should be worth several hundred dollars a share and is worth shit because they sell material processing units to semiconductor companies instead of the highest quality silicon wafers that they could make themselves with their tech if they knew some of the shit I know. The reason they are bankrupt is because they made a deal that didn't work out the way they expected it to and were forced to shutdown a huge expansion effort.

For investing, 20% returns within a few days is the maximum anyone should expect from perfectly timed stock purchases. More if you are in option plays but those risky plays have a wipeout potential at the end of the play, meaning multiple value returns but full loss if you bet wrong in the week or two play, usually only worth a through of the dice in earning seasons every three months when the market gets shaky.

I need to speculate a few more times this year and I'll have a lot of fun next year as the market moves back to a recovery phase and upward tick, or at least does if the consumers spend money... Most of this sluggish economy is a debt squeeze that normally takes half a decade or more to clear out, and we are approaching a decade of the full squeeze starting, so it has a chance to move towards being more positive if the consumers keep their confidence up and spend.

Minimizing taxes

There are ways to pay nearly nothing for short-term capital gains if you're American. The first step would be to establish legal residency in Puerto Rico. You can avoid paying federal income tax on both short- and long-term capital gains, including those originating in the United States. You must pass three tests: the physical presence test, the tax home exam, and the closer connection test.  Then you must file Form 8898 with the IRS and Form 1040 for the year of the move. You must now pay $10,000 per year to a Puerto Rican charity and a $5000 annual report fee. You must also buy a home within two years, but there are no property taxes for the first five years. Overall, you must commit to three years, or your tax privilege will be removed. 

While most wealthy people relocate to Palmas del Mar, a beach resort town that includes a country club, golf courses, tennis, a beach club, apartments, and a hotel,. It is located in Humacao, Puerto Rico, on the island's southeast corner. There is also Ocean Park Beach and Dorado Beach. These places are not cheap, https://christiesrealestatepr.com/neighb...ocean-park, especially if there is a hurricane that destroys everything. I'd definitely buy some land and build a vast, self-contained off-grid compound with 10' walls and a farm. But Palmas del Mar seems lovely with all of its ocean views and community.

If you don't want to move to Puerto Rico, you can do a Roth IRA, a standard IRA, a solo 401k, an HSA, and a corporation. You can trade from your Roth IRA through a backdoor conversion from a regular IRA. Only this strategy takes roughly three years to get any good gambling money ($6,000 multiplied by three years = $18,000). The best option is to trade from a business account. You form an S-Corp and then hire yourself with a "reasonable salary". So, if you earn $100,000 per year, you can deduct $15,000 for costs and pay yourself $40,000 per year, with $23k going directly into a solo 401k. So your income is approximately $17,000. Then, with corporate profit, match profit share into the solo 401k up to $69,000. This is a tax deduction for the firm. So, the corporation has zero income.