Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ukrainian women do not care about property
They care about liquidity, how much you are able to provide right now. I have some experience with Ukrainian women. They live for the present. What you need is about $20,000 cash in hand and gifts. I failed miserably in Kiev before this. Day game is time wasting in my opinion, you need to put in a lot of work and most girl seem to ghost after getting the number or exchanging few messages. Your physique isn't that important if you want to bang model-like girls in Ukraine, Russia or Belarus. It's mostly a money game.
In the West it's different but there are things that are way more important than your muscles...your facial bones (jaw ecc), your symmetry, your hair, your eyes ecc. Muscles are just the icing on the cake. This come from somebody who is very athletic and go to the gym everyday (you can see my picture below)...it does help you perform during sex.

I've been going to Ukraine for more than a decade and cash is king for the hottest girls, there is a reason why middle aged men go to Kiev and not in Amsterdam or London to get hot girls.

Moreover, keep in mind that any girl which is 8+ has a very big social circle and can get a model (or multiple ones) to bang her whenever she wants. She doesn't need a stranger from abroad to keep her satisfied. But if you put money on the table you might be able to convince her leveraging the fact that Ukrainian women are very materialistic and love money and luxury.

They want horny, determined men with cash. Unlimited,quality men who really try to give resources to a beautiful woman so she can reciprocate and make them happy, feel like real men. They inspire this ambition. I make you feel real man so you get out, crash all competition and bring me the gold. It is like normal motivation in Slavic countries. If you get defeated she will go to the winner.

[Image: iEPUXQd.jpg]