Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happier abroad DOT com FORUM - A mentally ill dumpster fire
Harassment to them is not being a total dumbass loser. Just look at the leader, an elderly, obese, incel, conspiratard failure. Individuals with autism often exhibit an inherent tendency to initially lack awareness and, potentially, later in life, become autonomous from what I refer to as the 'social mind'. This refers to a collection of shared beliefs (or memes) that many neurotypical individuals adhere to, either *consciously* or subconsciously, through conformity. What they call an *NPC*. Individuals with autism face difficulties in understanding concepts related to physical space, personal boundaries, privacy, and secrecy. All of these are components of the social mind.

In the absence of appropriate training, an individual diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder may unintentionally reveal your confidential information to the wider public. The leader of this other site once confessed to masturbating in the same room that his sleeping child was in. Consequently, the majority of persons usually limit their connection with such individuals. In addition, individuals with autism encounter challenges in comprehending the cognitive processes employed by neurotypical individuals. Autistic persons exhibit a deficit in social interactions and empathy.

Individuals with Asperger's syndrome often have a tendency to view the world from an external standpoint, like observing the world from a vantage point above a mountain, feeling perplexed when observing the activities of the communities below. Their cognitive processes lack a social orientation, and they seldom engage with the topics that preoccupy the in-group. In my personal opinion, I observe that Neurotypicals exhibit a higher degree of cognitive conformity compared to individuals with Asperger's syndrome. Normal people have exceptional proficiency in succumbing to social influence, replicating viral internet trends, carrying out tasks efficiently, and fostering social cohesion. It serves as the foundation for our society, corporations, institutions, and education systems. The wide autism phenotype is the subject of inquiry and scientific study. It seems clear to me that many significant advancements resulting from these systems would not exist without the presence of the broad autism phenotype. Neurotypicals possess the ability to think and analyze effectively; however, their thought processes are confined to the prevailing societal framework and are oriented towards validating the collective mindset.

Individuals with Asperger's syndrome, however, express a sentiment of appreciation but inquire about the subsequent course of action. Thank you for your assistance, however I am now pursuing my own individual course. This autonomous skepticism is the impetus behind advancement, exploration, and innovation - it is a solitary process originating from one or a select few brains. Undoubtedly, neurotypicals deserve recognition for upholding a cognitive framework that embraces the ideas generated by individual thinking and implementing transformative actions. A businessman with typical neurological development utilizes his ability to understand and predict the thoughts and intentions of others to disseminate innovative designs.

At the new Happier Abroad website and Institute, it is my desire to unite a greater number of independent thinkers who have not been irreparably damaged by web queries and YouTube videos that you encounter here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_X

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happier abroad DOT com FORUM - by PAG - 02-21-2024, 09:58 AM
RE: Happier abroad DOT com FORUM - by Pixel Dude - 02-21-2024, 10:23 PM
RE: Happier abroad DOT com FORUM - A mentally ill dumpster fire EXPOSED! - by PAG - 03-07-2024, 02:15 AM