Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical Analysis: Puerto Rico
I have recently returned from a three-day excursion to San Juan, Puerto Rico. I figured I'd document my results. Girls were often not very appealing. There are, of course, gems to be found wherever. But it's not significantly better than any other American metropolis; in fact, I'd argue it's slightly worse.

Puerto Rico had deteriorated since Hurricane Maria. It's similar to a poor, predominantly Latino neighborhood in a southern mainland metropolis, such as Dallas. The stores are American chain retailers. The currency is American. The driver's licenses are American. San Juan does not have a particularly unusual foreign aspect.

There are two nighttime gaming areas:

La Placita is what happens when you combine (Austin references ahead) the music loudness of Dirty Sixth, the look and feel of Rainey Street, and the crowd of the Domain, but twice as ghetto.

Old San Juan is a colonial village with twisting cobblestone alleyways and small, crowded, but lively clubs crammed into a compact nightlife sector. Unfortunately, because the drinking age is 18, it is crowded with high school students.

Puerto Rican girls find attraction in this order:

1. Puerto Rican men
2. Black men of any race
3. Spanish men from other countries
4. Asians: Japanese, Philippino especially!
5. White men

50 Things You MUST Know BEFORE Traveling To Puerto Rico

Messages In This Thread
Critical Analysis: Puerto Rico - by pitbull510 - 06-15-2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Critical Analysis: Puerto Rico - by whitemike - 06-15-2024, 09:13 PM
RE: Critical Analysis: Puerto Rico - by Contrarian Expatriate - 06-22-2024, 09:38 AM