Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Japan is a weird place in general
During my recent month-long stay in Japan, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However, I observed that Japanese ladies often appear socially detached and preoccupied with their own thoughts. I thoroughly enjoyed the cuisine, the exceptional level of service, the exemplary manners of all individuals, and the overall sense of propriety in every aspect of my experience. It is a civilization comprised of individuals with high intelligence and the experience of being a part of it is undeniably evident.

However, the women from Japan were overrated. My success came from a beautiful Singaporean working girl and the white girls who are frequently overlooked there.
If you're into white ladies, Japan is the place to go because most Japanese guys don't like white women, and those females struggle to make ends meet

In my perspective, Shibuya surpasses Roppongi in terms of quality. My sole complaints regarding Japan are the extensive journey required to reach the destination and the exorbitant costs associated with Uber and taxis. The metro is essential for navigating Tokyo.

Messages In This Thread
Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 02-11-2024, 01:28 AM
RE: Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 02-11-2024, 03:11 AM
RE: Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 06-23-2024, 02:46 AM
RE: Japan is a weird place in general - by AirWaves - 06-23-2024, 02:36 AM