Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Japan is a weird place in general
(03-06-2024, 11:21 PM)pitbull510 Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 03:11 AM)Yohan Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 01:46 AM)Pixel Dude Wrote: You ask him why no pictures about Japan? Let me explain. He had his own homepage with pictures and guestbook at that time running, but later on it was invaded by trolls, pictures were downloaded and defaced, guestbook contained only insults and spam mail.
So what to do? After his retirement and moving out of Tokyo he shut down his website.
Now he only sends pictures of his family and area around us only to personally known friends by email etc.
There were many pictures on his former homepage about Japan and his family, his trips to Thailand and Philippines with his imaginary Filipina fosterdaughter, about radioamateur activity, about his short trips to nearby Japanese mountains using his small 4WD car, about motorcycles and visiting various temples etc. He shared everything, but now not anymore.
I know it is a bit a sad situation, but what can you do if everything is immediately misused by internet trolls?

Indeed, I have experienced a profound violation at the hands of those malicious internet trolls, akin to being digitally raped! Following this instance of mistreatment, my enthusiasm for engaging in organizations that advocate for the hatred of women, one of which was subsequently disbanded by authorities, was diminished. Actually, I just read about this type of thing online and made the choice to appropriate it, as it generated much empathy and attention among tribes that hold hostility towards women.. and it served as a convenient pretext. I'm sorry, I lied.

#busted #fake #liarman

You're a sick loser. Why do you hate women so much?

They don't like me, so I don't like them.

(06-21-2024, 01:31 AM)Sukebin Wrote: @Yohan
When did you leave Japan? The scene is a lot different that it was in the early 90s.

I ran out of money. Most foreigners are unwilling or unable to spend money just for girls/boys and fun. In general it has to be said, Western foreign men (and women too) are not longer welcome to join the Japanese sex-scene. It works better without them, Japanese night-business operators do not want to be disturbed by foreign do-gooders, missionaries etc...

Most sex-clubs etc. which accept foreign men are with foreign girls, mostly Taiwan-Chinese (Shinjuku), Thai (Okubo), Korean (Takadanobaba), Brazilian (Ikebukuro), suburbs around Tokyo (Filipina) - basically limited to the large Japanese cities.

Messages In This Thread
Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 02-11-2024, 01:28 AM
RE: Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 02-11-2024, 03:11 AM
RE: Japan is a weird place in general - by Yohan - 06-23-2024, 02:46 AM