Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Minsk Belarus, my opinion as sex tourist
Tongue 
Minsk is the best city for quick sex, they are chiefly abandoned single mothers.  In Russia there is not much of a sex tourist vibe like in Ukraine or Belarus, and the girls are more sophisticated and fun than their Ukrainian counterparts.  Russian girls just cost a bit more than Ukrainian, although this is disputed. It needs analysis.
And in Belarus it is easier to get real models than in Ukraine now.

Even then we talk about 8s maximum.9s are unavailable to foreigner tourists in these countries. But you can have an 8 if you play your cards right and have the right profile and resources.

Quick rundown:

Belarus:Tall women relatively with no boobs,no ass,relatively beautiful in face.Smart,educated,poor,searching for well off foreigners.
Ukraine:Tall as Belarus women,with acceptable boobs,acceptable ass but not anything phenomenal.Less smart than Belarus women,poorer,also searching for foreigners.
Russia:Shorter than Ukrainian and Belarus,average boobs,very good rack.Smarter than Belarus and Ukrainian.
Where will you bang more girls?
In Ukraine.
Where will you bang more girls looking like models?
Belarus.
Where will you bang more high level girls?
Russia.

Lets suppose a Balkan individual 35-40 years old with average appearance lands in Ukraine with 2000 euro for a week.
-He can have 2-3 girls 7 in appearance.
Lets suppose the same person lands in Belarus.
-He can have 2 girls 8 in appearance.
In Russia.
One girl 8 in appearance.
Like that very very roughly.

Here the famous Rich Cat club in Minsk.You get an idea of the local women appearance.Classic Eastern Europe.

I do not know how Poor Cat looks like but I suppose it is not the same level. 20 years ago it was exactly the same atmosphere in Poland,Czech Republic,Hungary etc before westernization took place.