Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is it a good idea to travel to Europe?
It seems that women with white or pale skin, whether they be Caucasian or Asian, tend to be more stuck up, cold, uptight and overly serious. But women with brown skin or darker complexion tend to be warmer and friendlier and more chill and laid back. Hence you can be yourself around them more and you feel more relaxed around them too. This is a very consistent pattern and can easily be seen all over the world. Why is that? Not just white women, it's true of Asian women too. For example, I notice that the white skinned women in Asia tend to be colder and more uptight than the women with darker complexion even in the same country. It's VERY noticeable. What's the reason for this? I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet. It seems to be a global pattern that applies all over the world, not just to some countries. It's as if white or pale skin makes their blood a lot colder and more reptilian too. How can that be? I thought race and skin color doesn't matter as liberals claim?

The problem is that many non-white guys still desire white women because of status. Alot of these non-white guys punch above their weight when they get with white women especially white women who are fine. Alot of non-whites also have their ways of bragging and flaunting in front of white guys that they are getting with white women or women who are lighter skin, so these minority dudes can be just as bad as these white women you talk about. Its all about status and what you can show, when it comes to women at the end of the day. A white guy is generally going to naturally have it easier with white women, whereas dudes of other races have to prove themselvses more to white women. This even occurs within other races too. Levels in dating also occurs amongst nationalities as well, where women of certain nationalities would discriminate guys of other nationalities unless the guy shows the woman something special like a special talent or personality of some sort.
For me, a girl being tanned or brown is a requirement for dating her. Pale skin on the other hand totally grosses me out and seems to me more like a maladaptive mutation than anything else. I myself even take Melanotan injections in order to increase pigmentation and adopt a more Mediterranean appearance. When I was in school, the girls who caught my attention the most were the naturally tanned or swarthy brunettes. Those are considered rare phenotypical outliers in a Northern European country. When I first encountered Latinas while on vacation abroad, they were just right for me. Their brown skin complexion and exotic phenotype was what I was always looking for in a woman. Then, at the same time, my obsession with big butts started to take root. As a 15 year-old boy with raging hormones and broadband internet recently installed at home, I made a habit of searching through girly sites and found myself drawn to the curvaceous women of Latin America who were often packing a lot of junk in the trunk. By then I was already a fervent Hispanophile too and all of these particular tastes of mine just came together. My Latina fever was born.

Learning Spanish from the age of 17 would also serve to intensify my Latina fever and make it more tangible. I started to watch Latin American telenovelas for language comprehension practice and the Latinas in them just drove me crazy and sometimes I'd just feel the compulsion to jack off to them in front of the TV - sometimes as many as three times during a single episode! I remember that some of my favorite telenovelas were La Tormenta and Piel de Otoño.

The kinds of females who I find phenotypically attractive range from tanned Caucasian brunettes, through various types of Latinas and up to light-skinned Black women, but for me to consider a girl for a relationship she has to be culturally Hispanic. I know a few tanned brunettes (phenotypical outliers) in my hometown in the UK who I find somewhat physically attractive (as well as some halfcast girls with African booty genetics), but I don't see myself as being compatible with them because they are culturally British and not Hispanophones and, as everybody already knows, I don't fit into British culture or even like it nor do I ever see myself having a relationship with an English speaker because I much prefer Spanish from an aesthetic and cultural standpoint and also feel that it brings out my more sociable and passionate side. Even though English is my native language, I don't like it very much and believe that it has a constrictive effect on my social development and even feel some degree of aversion towards it due to the psychological trauma which I suffered as a misfit growing up in the UK. I always viewed learning Spanish as my new beginning in life.