Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm glad the Roosh V forum is back!
Smile 
Roosh is iconic in the incel community. I simply couldn't comprehend how one would ultimately end up happy by jumping from one woman to the next for the sake of mere gratification until I tried it. A lot of people say Roosh is an autistic rapist wanna-be, but I don't believe that last bit at all.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Greekyogurt for this post:
  • pitbull510
Lol, this place seems better run than that other copycat forum with the weird URL
(02-11-2024, 09:35 PM)PAG Wrote: Lol, this place seems better run than that other copycat forum with the weird URL

The copycat forum is run by an obviously mentally handicapped person. He doesn't approve posts, bans people for dumb reasons, etc. despite getting no activity otherwise. It's the worst incel forum by far if you don't count that fat Asian guy's forum and the original Roosh forum. 

Why does the copycat forum even exist?
(02-17-2024, 04:44 PM)Pixel Dude Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 09:35 PM)PAG Wrote: Lol, this place seems better run than that other copycat forum with the weird URL

The copycat forum is run by an obviously mentally handicapped person. He doesn't approve posts, bans people for dumb reasons, etc. despite getting no activity otherwise. It's the worst incel forum by far if you don't count that fat Asian guy's forum and the original Roosh forum. 

Why does the copycat forum even exist?

Yeah, something is definitely wrong with him. He is obsessed with 10 years old internet posts. If he like conserving dead shit, he should probably consider taking up taxidermy.

As for the overfed fat Asian dude, he is so dumb and stingy that his forum is now rapidly falling apart. To save $10/mo, he moved the forum to a sluggish host that can't handle multiple connections at once. It is amusing. The few remaining losers have almost stopped posting, finally.