Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where to go in 2024
I don't usually like pale and light-skinned girls, of course there are exceptions to this rule but what I tend to be attracted to most is usually a girl who is short, fit, dark-skinned and has features that are a bit more South Asian, with larger, wider eyes, fuller lips, different shaped nose and different shape of face. Physically, the girl has to be somewhat shapely although it is not my biggest priority... I like firm legs, a nice b***y that does not have to be very big but has to be there (I find flat butts a turn off but it doesn't have to be some Kardashian shit you can balance a wine glass on either), breasts don't have to be overly large, with greater priority given to perkiness and firmness and bonus points for some serious pointiness. Face is the most important. And she has to have a nice voice, a grating voice is the worlds biggest turn off and could make me lose interest in even a genuine supermodel lol.

My type is not so hard to find in Asia, especially not in places like Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia. I love Middle-Eastern girls too, Armenian, Afghan, Pakistani, you name it. Latinas are fine too, Brazilians in particular. Pacific Islanders, Polynesians, girls from Hawaii, Tahiti, I dig it. Won't kick a nice African girl out of bed, either. And there are definitely some white girls I like, although they tend to be Southern European, Italian, Spanish, Greek for the most part. The girls I like have one thing in common, which is that they tend to be somewhat dark and have certain facial features.