Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm thinking about going to Greece this summer!
I love warm, Mediterranean weather and I would list Greece, Malta and Cyprus, Israel and Lebanon as right on top of my list. I prefer kind and polite people who are genuine with their feelings, smile when they are happy and become distant when they are not in the mood, to loud "soul of the party" people who have to look happy all the time. This means I like being around French, Slavic and Greek people more than, say, some of us Italians, Spaniards/Portuguese, Egyptians and some Americans.

I want a girl that is refined, not simple. I need a girl that is physically attractive, but she also needs to be able to at least hold an intelligent conversation with me and maybe it doesn't need to be too complicated but let's just say that I have had a lot better intelligent conversations with Russian girls, Latinas, and other certain other Asian girls much more frequently. Plus, I felt like I was really the only one keeping the conversation going. I need the girl to message me once in awhile or ask questions about me too.