Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Critical Analysis: Prague
Thumbs Down 
I traveled to Prague in late March and did not have a sense of urgency to write about it. However, I have now found the time to do so. During my journey, I primarily explored the old town and the lesser town in close proximity to the castle, known as Prague 1. Therefore, I cannot provide any insights on other regions of the city, such as Vinohrady (Prague 2) or Zizkov (Prague 3). Being a first-time visitor to the city, I had a limited timeframe of 7 days to explore all the prominent landmarks and delve into the city's history. Additionally, I aimed to make the most of my spare time, particularly during the evenings, by engaging in gaming activities.

1. Prague 1 experiences significant congestion throughout the warmer months due to the influx of tourists, with the situation reaching its peak in the summer. The streets and walks are quite narrow, and the plazas are crowded with people during the day. During the nighttime, the streets are somewhat less crowded, although there are sufficient clusters of individuals who traverse between the pubs and clubs. The majority of these individuals are highly disruptive individuals, typically comprising stag groups, who exhibit loud, disrespectful, and occasionally destructive behavior, while also engaging in catcalling at every girl they encounter. Consequently, these girls tend to have elevated levels of defensiveness or may simply be unresponsive to a person attempting to engage in conversation with them. Moreover, approximately 60-80% of individuals that venture outside are of English and German origin, but I did see a considerable number of individuals who appeared to be conversing in Russian.

2. Despite participating in the bar crawl, I found the nightlife in Prague 1 to be unsatisfactory. The ratios were satisfactory, although not exceptional, and the environment was not conducive to socializing with new individuals. I visited the majority of the renowned locations, including James Dean.

3. The Czech ladies I encountered had a significant level of cynicism and aloofness, which I believe may be attributed to the fast-paced environment of the city and the frequent encounters with ignorant behavior from foreigners who demonstrate little regard for the local residents and workforce. Fortunately, I discovered shortly thereafter that ladies from Czechia who reside outside of Prague tend to be more agreeable and relaxed.

4. Central Prague is renowned for its rich history and stunning architecture. As an individual with a moderate understanding of European history starting from the Middle Ages, it was highly satisfying to learn about and witness in person certain individuals and incidents that I had previously studied. This included visiting historically significant sites within the city, such as the location where the third defenestration of Prague occurred.

5. Walking tours offer an excellent opportunity to see various parts of the city, gain knowledge about its history, and maybe make acquaintances with interesting individuals for future socializing. I engaged in walking tours facilitated by Verneus, among other companies. These excursions typically require an online reservation, with payment to the tour guide at your discretion following the trip's conclusion. I strongly advise arriving approximately 10-15 minutes before the tour commencement, as this will allow you to promptly identify any possible targets and engage in conversation with them prior to the tour's actual commencement. If a sufficient number of individuals arrive just before the commencement of the tour, the guides will divide the current participants into two separate groups, each following a different route. Therefore, if you establish a connection with a girl or her group early on, it is imperative that you ensure being assigned to the same group, otherwise, you will not have the opportunity to meet them again.

6. I would not intentionally travel to Prague for the purpose of meeting women. Nevertheless, it is a fantastic city to explore if you have an affinity for history and architecture, and its geographical location in Europe is highly advantageous. In addition, there are several areas of the city that I did not get the opportunity to explore. Based on my observations, it appears that a resident who has been living there for a while may have favorable outcomes in their interactions with women.

Prague is unquestionably the most bustling city in the country and, to my knowledge, the sole major city in the nation that attracts a significant influx of foreigners. Although there is a significant influx of women from other regions, I do not believe that there is a substantial and imbalanced departure of affluent women from smaller cities, as is reportedly the situation in the Netherlands. The native ladies possess a resilient nature, and being American or from any Western country does not grant you any additional social standing with them.

Perhaps in the 1990s, being an American implied the possibility of engaging in a sexually explicit encounter with a Czech woman. However, the current circumstances are different. Disregard it. I made several attempts to approach one of the people I was visiting, whom I had met in the gaming world over ten years earlier. Lacking knowledge of the language hinders significant advancement. Local Czech women have a strong tendency to keep a distance from visitors, and in fact, there were a lot of obese British people walking the streets who were acting in a way that was morally or socially unacceptable.

I was informed that being present here near Easter influenced my chances, but I am skeptical. I believe that the local ladies have become weary of the majority of westerners, and it is necessary to provide something extraordinary in order to capture their interest.  I would assert that your performance would be equally successful in London, New York, Miami, or LA.

Although I had a few successful sets, logistical issues and other commitments for this trip prevented me from closing. The most successful encounters I had were with women from France, Italy, Spain, Croatia, the United States, Canada, and Australia.

While individual experiences may vary, I personally saw that Czech women exhibited a significant level of dissatisfaction with western men. I had the most disappointing experiences with Czech women, but I also had a tendency to end those relationships prematurely. There may be certain aspects of cultural differences that I need to address and adapt to, but it is difficult to say for sure.

Based on the nightlife scene, I would argue that Prague has a more unfavorable dating environment compared to the majority of American towns I have visited. Overall,  I would say Prague is aesthetically pleasing, and the Czech people are an admirable group. They exhibit a greater inclination towards individualism and display a rebellious attitude towards authority. (in comparison to the majority of other European individuals).

Czech ladies are widely regarded as attractive; however, to find the stereotypical Czech Slavic appearance, one should explore rural areas or smaller cities. There are many women from Slavic countries who are attractive and have pleasant personalities. However, it is necessary to be fluent in the language spoken in such countries. Women in Prague exhibit a cosmopolitan and refined urban aesthetic. 

However, Prague is not suitable for swooping. The city is aesthetically pleasing and its inhabitants are commendable, but it is unsuitable for the activity of swooping. It is truly no better than Germany.

The majority of people in the old town are tourists, accounting for 70% of the population. Primarily consisting of British, German, and American influences. The Americans that visit Prague appear to possess an extremely haughty demeanor. The British people conform to the expected stereotypes, while the Germans adhere to the conventional perception of being dull and uninteresting. The remaining 30% consists of Gypsies, Middle Easterners, and local Vietnamese residents. Czechs are uncommon in the location. Local ladies are frustrated with foreigners and tend to avoid tourist areas.

Furthermore, the Czech men pose formidable competition. You are interacting with exceptionally tall individuals who are frequently highly athletic and in good physical condition. Additionally, they possess a notably nonchalant attitude and exhibit greater charisma compared to many individuals from neighboring countries. However, it should be noted that the local men are not envious, savages like their counterparts from the north, so you will not encounter any difficulties with them.

I believe Czech males have ample success in attracting their own women, which may explain why they do not harbor significant apprehension towards outsiders.

PRO TIP: To witness the authentic beauty of Czech women, visit a nightclub named Studio54. Typically, I have a strong aversion to establishments of this nature due to their reputation as after-hours techno venues where patrons often indulge in mind-altering substances. However, I recommend visiting this particular club at least once to witness the presence of authentic Czech women. Upon observation, one will come to the realization that the women of Old Town are predominantly of foreign origin, since their physical appearance starkly contrasts with that of the local women.