Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incels 30 times more likely to be autistic, study finds
A link has been found between men who identify as being an “incel” and being autistic, in a major study. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/02...-celibate/

Can Roosh teach these autistic men game?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixel Dude for this post:
  • pitbull510
All I can say is, "What took them so long?" I believe it is critical to work to identify autistic persons at an early age and then place them in special schools to help them socialize with others before they become crazy and dangerous.
(02-18-2024, 12:36 AM)pitbull510 Wrote: All I can say is, "What took them so long?" I believe it is critical to work to identify autistic persons at an early age and then place them in special schools to help them socialize with others before they become crazy and dangerous.

I agree, but sadly most autistics are neglected by their families who would rather sit them in front of videogames and the computer where they become radicalized by deranged, mentally ill people online instead of teaching them social skills and becoming successful.
(02-18-2024, 02:40 AM)Pixel Dude Wrote:
(02-18-2024, 12:36 AM)pitbull510 Wrote: All I can say is, "What took them so long?" I believe it is critical to work to identify autistic persons at an early age and then place them in special schools to help them socialize with others before they become crazy and dangerous.

I agree, but sadly most autistics are neglected by their families who would rather sit them in front of videogames and the computer where they become radicalized by deranged, mentally ill people online instead of teaching them social skills and becoming successful.

This has inspired me to consider creating another travel/community platform: SpectrumNomads or maybe SensoryOverload -- Navigating life with Autism Spectrum Disorder. These individuals could be assisted and simultaneously utilized for positive purposes, potentially transforming them into a lucrative asset class, akin to how Wikipedia uses Aspies to create and then maintain their platform. I recently checked their Reddit group and found that they have more than 150k confirmed individuals with Asperger's syndrome ready for the taken. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comme...tic_study/

Everyone wants to belong, gain power and get laid. So I have the perfect mission for them.