Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
In 2024, I have noticed certain changes in game
I'm noticed certain differences in the game and the types of men that are getting results against those who aren't. It's shocking how terrible game content is nowadays. It's primarily guys sperging on shits or boomer pods. Married house husbands with no receipts. I'd like to get married eventually. I'm not into casual sex, and my goal is to have at least 5-10 girls to date before deciding who I want to marry.

Here are a few of my many observations.

Gen-Z ladies have some of the worst dress styles I've seen since the 1980s (which makes sense because a lot of their dress styles are inspired by that era lmfaooo).

Nightlife is becoming less vibrant than it once was. The nightlife scene never really recovered following the COVID lockdowns. I've noticed a lot of posts online about folks discussing this in various metros. In the metro region I'm now in, I've seen a number of reviews, comments, or whatever you want to call them regarding the local nightlife scene, and none of them were positive. I observed a lot of remarks about how things weren't as good as they had been pre-COVID and how the environment was dreadful. I also recall reading a lot of comments about how it's gotten much trashier and full of ghetto folks lol. Something I've noticed is that there are a lot of fights going on in clubs around here, as well as shootings.

There are significantly more high-end sit-down restaurants and far fewer clubs and bars where you can simply meet women. This could be a Miami issue, so perhaps folks from other cities can weigh in. There are far more venues where you must reserve a table rather to simply showing up and playing. Even promoters are being replaced by an app called "Tabler".

Women are becoming b1tchier throughout the day, making daygame less viable. I believe that is related to the creep culture, with women bragging about how guys observe them in the gym or something, while women are less willing to be approached coldly during the day. There are a lot more AirPods and headphones for women who don't want to be bothered. During the lockdowns, people became socially isolated to a greater extent than they were used to. The weeks and months pass, and before you realize it, you've become a recluse, with basic social interaction becoming increasingly difficult. People become less social and more inward-focused, alienated, and shut in. When you get into this routine, it can be quite tough to break. What you're seeing isn't necessarily dating-related, but rather basic social interactions.

In my perspective, the importance of social media is somewhat overstated. Swipe applications have been dead for a while. You can still find a PYT on Bumble and other applications, but you must stick out more, i.e. be attractive. Successful men aren't interested in utilizing dating apps unless they're in a rut or trying to covertly cheat, but to each their own. Dating applications, as mentioned, have become a cesspool of low-quality girls, including the attractive ones. Unless you are an athlete or star, this is unlikely to be a game changer unless you are willing to go headfirst into the Instagram phoney madness. I would keep away of this.

It's almost as if the entire dating industry is waiting for the next truly unique breakthrough. First, the rise of Tinder and Swipe Apps caused older dating services to be phased out. As of now, no app has dethroned the Big 3 Dating Apps, resulting in a standstill in the online dating market as a whole. I believe the next breakthrough will not be an app, but rather a return to in-person events and connections. There may be some online component to organizing, but people, in general, are growing tired of online engagement.It is a female's job to entice, and it is in her feminine nature to strive to capture all of your attention. If you want to meet quality ladies, you should focus on your lifestyle game or social circle more than before. By quality, I mean behavior and appearance. As previously said, online dating is a dumping ground for low-quality women, including those who are attractive. With the lifestyle/social circle game, the vetting process is easy, and if you have great mates, they can also give their input on potential women,

Open relationships are becoming more common, particularly on swipe apps; I've even had ladies state that their boyfriend is bisexual, so the cucking is a real thing.

Feel free to add your observations..