Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Actimorphic Fitness - The smart way to get lean, fit and muscular.
Cornfed's Actimorphic Fitness is a revolutionary way of looking at the concept of how we get fit and in shape, particularly useful for those who want to achieve a lean and muscular physique in the quickest and easiest way possible.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pixel Dude for this post:
  • pitbull510
Is that not the individual who has consistently exhibited racist and anti-Semitic behavior on the happierabroad.com forum? Due to his unemployment status, he encountered difficulty in locating a dentist to address his dental issues or similar matters.

[Image: Vb9yiHf.png]

[Image: l8CQUOK.png]
(02-13-2024, 04:12 AM)pitbull510 Wrote: Is that not the individual who has consistently exhibited racist and anti-Semitic behavior on the happierabroad.com forum?

That forum is made up of various autistic, mentally ill individuals posting out of group homes, homeless shelters, and RVs. They have all failed at life and will blame everyone for being pathetic failures instead of themselves. I felt bad for them until I realized what hateful, nasty losers they are.

The fat, ugly Asian guy praising Hitler that you quoted is the actual owner of the site.
(02-14-2024, 01:23 AM)Pixel Dude Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 04:12 AM)pitbull510 Wrote: Is that not the individual who has consistently exhibited racist and anti-Semitic behavior on the happierabroad.com forum?

That forum is made up of various autistic, mentally ill individuals posting out of group homes, homeless shelters, and RVs. They have all failed at life and will blame everyone for being pathetic failures instead of themselves. I felt bad for them until I realized what hateful, nasty losers they are.

The fat, ugly Asian guy praising Hitler that you quoted is the actual owner of the site.

That seems accurate to me. These incel sites consist of 3- 6 mentally ill losers posting 12 hours a night about jews, women, society, looks maxxing, chin maxxing and other wierdo shyt (sexdolls) instead of going outside and meeting women they are complaining and whining like bitches about their chins, just loser shit. Every guy on these sites is a weirdo or autistic. Just weird dudes who think they got it figured out but always whining and bitching. No one IRL wants to be around people like that.